Friday, February 13, 2009

Charles : My Valentine's Day



14th of February - The Lovely Valentine's Day is coming tomorrow...! For Esther and me (Charles) are the 1st time for us celebrating the valentine's day as husband and wife. Of cause, feel romantics and happiness since we just married 8 weeks ago! Since few days ago, some of my friends asking me how am i going to celebrate my valentine's day for this year. Hahaha..i just laugh and answered them "i never celebrate my valentine's day!". They comments me "So..bad..!"

Esther and me been a couple since 10th May 2003, that time i m doing my teaching practicum at SM St. Michael, Penampang and Esther doing practical at Lembaga Pembangunan Perumabah Berhad (LPPB). From a common friend we became a couple. I still remember, on 10th May 2003, when i having teacher's day party at Sutera Harbour, i received a common call from esther and on the same time esther agreed to be my girl friend. Hahaha..such a "super happy" of me on that time. Since that time, we always together where ever we go. Until Jun 2003, i had posted to Keningau, it's really separated us, we can only meet once a month.

With in 5 years been couple, i never have time to celebrate the valentine's day with esther and i never bought even a rose to esther. Only a belated presents to esther. May be people outside there will feel that i am very bad right?


Any way, i am proud to say that i have a good girlfriend 5 years ago and have a good wife right now. I happy to say like that because, esther is the most understanding girl. Since 5 years, she never asking compulsory or oblige me to celebrate valentine's day with her. I still remember, she told me that "she is really appreciated the days i went to KK to meet her, and that were the lovely valentine's day for her." So since 5 years ago, we not need to wait for 14th Feb as a romantics and lovely day; but the day i meet her every months is the most lovely day for us.

While we are collecting money for marriage, in the same time, my company started to grow; of cause have to facing a lot financial problems. Until sometime i need to pick a bit my saving to solve the company's problems. Ha..! it is really hard, nervous, and tensions. Any way, esther still at the back support me. Most of the big day (special holiday or festivals), i really can't spend my time with esther, i got work to do just because of business purpose. Although sometime i saw her sadness, but what can i do?This is all for our future. Any way, esther always understood what i am doing.

Until the year 2007 and 2008, my company is growing stably, esther also doing hard (teaching, tuition), and we successfully collected enough money to get marriage. it is a not easy way to get until today, we had faced a lot problems, trouble around us, but finally we fighted all the trouble and finally we had been husband and wife.

The 1st Food Presentation with 3pcs Lobsters by Chief Chef at Keningau

Until now, we are really appreciate all the days we being together, we are sending present and gift to each other any time we like. Until 22nd December 2008,i am happy to design a special wedding dinner for us ( all the cards, graphics design, events, decoration; i design myself ), and that is all special for my lovely wife - Esther

Any Way Wishing All Couples Happy Valentine's Day..and plan your wedding early..and DON FORGET to CHOOSE www.mysound.com.my..!


I sing for more than 50 couples, but this is the 1st time i sing specially to esther. It's A Sweet Memorable Scene

***important : My English is not very good especially the grammer,and i am now learnig to create news and blogging; with this blog,i hope that i can also improve my english..hahaha..to all English teacher or who are talented in English; Please,please,please write down the comments and correct my mistake.Thank You!

4 comments: