Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Honey KK Trip With Lovely Wife

Just take the holiday time to have a short and simple trip with wife to her hometown, at Kg Bambangan Baru, Inanam. As i saw here happiness all the day from Keningau until Kota Kinabaly City instead of she is a long time didnt went back to hometown since Chinese New Year holiday. I really can feel the release of homesick in her smallest heart; then it make me reailze the chance to her to go home as often as can. Because of that, we started our journey with happiness and lovely.


Before went home, we had a great shopping at 1Borneo and not forgoten the Big Apple donut, it's a shopping time without any work preasure which is not like usual. Esther bought her lovely leather hand bag and i bought my dreaming Camel shoe.



Any way it's a raining day all along the way we back to Kg Bambangan Baru. Thanks to Gods that the raining stopped once we reached her home. As i feel the happiness among Esther and family, not forgoten, i quickly take out my Sony Alpha DSLR to have a simple shoot of them.


Here u are, can u see my wife happiness smile with the background of Mount Kinabalu. This is the nice view at Kg Bambangan Baru which located on about 2000ft above sea level.

Since my wife is a quite shy, and i am try to ask her for so many time been my model but she dont want. Any way it is a surprice for me, she agree to be a simple model for my photo shooting.


We walked around the village in the cool everning to meet all friends and relatives. Really feel the friendly among people in Kg Bambangan baru. That's the style of my wife. The day almost dark, this is the view i took; The Mount Kinabalu view from Kg. bambangan Baru. When the day came darker, this is what i got....The Golden Sunset.







This is one of the destination..The Kasih Syang Resort located not so far from Esther's home and The Mari-mari Cultural Village which are actually opened for oversea tourist.

Instead of my wife is a quite shy girl, and as a model she still the new, and me also quite new as a part time photographer..without any correct possing direction,and non-experienced model..we took photos that in our mind are "puas hati" oledy lah...! It's not show the great skill of photography but just the feel of love and happiness among both of us..May God Bless Us with a peacefull,lovely and happy family..

2 comments: